• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible NM CGC Silver & Bronze DC - $1 opening bid - No Reserve

2 posts in this topic

I will be listing some very beautiful high grade DC books on ebay starting tonight and again tomorrow. All will open at only $1 and have NO Reserve.

All books are really scarce in such high grade. Some will be the Highest Recorded grade and others will be one of the top few copies. They were the best I could get my hands on.

* This is Adventure Comics and The Atom week.

I used to read the heck out of the Legion series when I was a kid and really liked the Atom as well. I hope some of you did too.

You know, if you are a collector you ought to pick up the DC Archives of these books. They are a kick to read! What seemed very logical when I was 12 is very funny today.

*All of them are original submmissions. I bought ''em that way. Some as long as 5 years ago.

I know some can be resubmitted for a possible higher grade but I leave that to you. I just LOVE the covers! Take Atom #25 and #34 for instance - Just Awesome covers! I like 'em all and I am sure you will too. They are really very inexpensive compared to their Marvel counter parts and much rarer in such high grade. Anyway, just enjoy them.

Ebay Auctions

PGC Mint - Huge assortment of CGC graded NM books

Just posted the rest of this weeks books up on ebay.

* All start at just $1 and all will sell at NO Reserve

* All are NM Blue label and none have been tinkered with in any way

* Some are the Higest Recorded grade while others are one of the top few

Take a look when you can!

Mark