• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...CLOSED...Two Bronze Age Marvel Picture Frames (both CGC 9.6) Creatures on the Loose #20 & Astonishing Tales #15
1 1

4 posts in this topic

1st Unqualifed :takeit:in the thread gets the book.   

• No probation Listers or Hall of Shamers.

• Paypal Goods and Services is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.  

• Payment required within 3 days of invoicing. 

• Returns accepted within 14 days (no questions asked).  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.

Shipping cost is a flat $9.95 regardless of the number of items you buy

I will ship USPS Priority Mail (insured with a regular cardboard box, not one of the priority mailers, with plenty of packing peanuts & bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival).

Lower 48 states only please

As always, my thanks.

Paul~

Pictures to follow. 

Creatures on the Loose #20 (Cover by Gil Kane and Morrie Muramoto) (11/72) CGC 9.6 2009732002

Asking $159 (A tougher Marvel Picture Frame Book). 

"What Price Victory?" written by George Alec Effinger with pencils and inks by Gray Morrow. 

"Only One is Human!" (Reprinted from Tales of Suspense #22) written by Stan Lee and Larry Lieber with pencils and inks by Don Heck.

"For Whom the Drum Beats" (Reprinted by Tales to Astonish #22) with pencils and inks by Steve Ditko.

Astonishing Tales #15 (12/72) CGC 9.6 White Pages 0767237015

Asking $139 (Near perfect centering)

Marvel Team-Up #36 (8/75) CGC 9.4 3692963002 (Cover by Ed Hannigan and Mike Esposito).

Asking $59 (Perfect centering on a notorious poorly centered book). 

"Once Upon a Time, in a Castle..." written by Gerry Conway with pencils by Sal Buscema and inks by Vince Colletta. 

Edited by picon3