• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Keys National Comics 1, Superman 3 SOLD Thread Closed
1 1

22 posts in this topic

For sale I have two Golden Age Classics. Paypal preferred Shipping free in the US and Canada. First :takeit:in the thread trumps PM's. No Hosers or Probies.

Books coming up.

Edited by Larryw7

2 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

National Comics 1 Quality Comics 1940. First appearance of Uncle Sam. Lou Fine cover, Will Eisner, George Tuska.art. The cover is barely hanging on, there are spine splits on the upper and lower cover, The centerfold is loose and has some trimming(I'll provide pics I have on another device later), dust shadow on the back cover. Slightly tan pages(not brittle). Colorful cover and decent eye appeal. 400.00 Lines on the scans are due to the scanner, not on the book.Ym116F.jpg

gQlJLS.jpg

Take 

6 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

National Comics 1 Quality Comics 1940. First appearance of Uncle Sam. Lou Fine cover, Will Eisner, George Tuska.art. The cover is barely hanging on, there are spine splits on the upper and lower cover, The centerfold is loose and has some trimming(I'll provide pics I have on another device later), dust shadow on the back cover. Slightly tan pages(not brittle). Colorful cover and decent eye appeal. 400.00 Lines on the scans are due to the scanner, not on the book.Ym116F.jpg

gQlJLS.jpg

Slo motion Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

Edited by pmWolf