• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where To Sell
2 2

13 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2021 at 6:43 PM, Galen130 said:

I'd say the miscellaneous thread.  That's where I sell raw comics-related trading cards. (thumbsu

I am piggy backing off this question (sorry @Math Teacher hopefully from one math teacher to the next this is ok!) but I also have a comic display sign I would like to sell...would that be ok under miscellaneous? 

Edited by comicginger1789

49 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I am piggy backing off this question (sorry @Math Teacher hopefully from one math teacher to the next this is ok!) but I also have a comic display sign I would like to sell...would that be ok under miscellaneous? 

For sure!

54 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I think so.  You can always check with a moderator, just to be sure.

Just now, Galen130 said:

I think so.  You can always check with a moderator, just to be sure.

I went ahead and posted anyway...I also message a mod last week but did not get a reply. If it is not allowed, they can take it down or advise me to and I will do so :)

1 minute ago, comicginger1789 said:

I went ahead and posted anyway...I also message a mod last week but did not get a reply. If it is not allowed, they can take it down or advise me to and I will do so :)

I think you'll be okay, as long as it's comic book related. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

Hey, we math teachers have to stick together, don't we? We're a dying breed!

8 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

I mean, the fact that two math teachers who collect comics exist seems like some sort of anomaly...someone forgot to carry a two or something!

Indeed, could two math teachers even calculate the odds that two math teachers who collect comics exist?