• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: X-Men #121
1 1

15 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Golden Pete said:

Is that a long horizontal crease going over Vindicator? 6.5 to 7

It looks like a scratch. This book has possible water damage on the cover too. When I angle it in the light. I've never been able to figure out what happen to this book. I got it used back in the 1980s.

20210529_153553 low.jpg

8 minutes ago, Golden Pete said:

how big is water damage? As that could take it down even further

There are at least 6 areas at least .5 inches with the biggest being 4 inches across at the widest angle. I can't feel them. Just see them when I angle it to the light.

1 minute ago, JohnDes890 said:

There are at least 6 areas at least .5 inches with the biggest being 4 inches across at the widest angle. I can't feel them. Just see them when I angle it to the light.

I have a couple high grade 121's as this is one of my favorite covers from the 79/80 x-men run. As a guideline if an accumulation of about 1/2 the cover has moisture/water damage the max is usually around a 4.0. So if you have less then your higher and more your lower than 4.0..hope that helps

8 minutes ago, JohnDes890 said:

Even a 5.0 or less is still worth sending in my opinion as this is a key and hot right now and probably going to get hotter with all the spec