• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Gold, Silver, Bronze, Modern: Mixed Bag; SLAB SALE - 10% OFF (see recap/page 7); NOW 10% OFF ALL REMAINING RAWS; THREAD CLOSES THURSDAY, JUNE 3rd @ 10:00am EST
5 5

323 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

^^ FF 101 ... gently tossed on to your pi ... wait, you're a Habs Fan - thrown onto your pile with reckless abandon after I just finished an extra greasy egg salad sandwich. Thanks.

Tsk tsk you should know me better, born and raised in Ontario, hate the Habs, just gave up on Hockey sometime in the 1990s, and don't miss it either....

1 minute ago, habsfan1 said:

I share my love now with my hometown Senators.  ...but have always share the anti-Leaf sentiment.  Just place the egg salad sandwich neatly in the stack if you can 

The yellow of the egg blends right in with Tigra's name on 'ish 5 of MC - sorry for the smell by the time it arrives in civil servant central.

2 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

The yellow of the egg blends right in with Tigra's name on 'ish 5 of MC - sorry for the smell by the time it arrives in civil servant central.

Hey if he's getting one of those variants than I want one too :sumo:

8 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Fantastic Four 121, 6.5-7.0 but likely improvable; one of a few under-copies; Herald speculation runs rampant; $15.00

If you're thinking about the movie, I heard they are leaning towards a completely new concept for Galactus's herald...a hot babe in a bikini type space suit riding through space on a snowboard....

.... that's the House of Ideas in action my friend :banana:

Just now, crassus said:

If you're thinking about the movie, I heard they are leaning towards a completely new concept for Galactus's herald...a hot babe in a bikini type space suit riding through space on a snowboard....

.... that's the House of Ideas in action my friend :banana:

If she likes egg salad or tuna, I'm a player.

So that's going to be it for this thread, which will stay open until Thursday morning (June 3), closing sometime between 9:00am-10:00am EST. Thanks to all who looked and bought - I appreciate you guys. Keep your eyes opened tomorrow for some possible discounts on remaining books, and feel free to send offers.

11 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

So that's going to be it for this thread, which will stay open until Thursday morning (June 3), closing sometime between 9:00am-10:00am EST. Thanks to all who looked and bought - I appreciate you guys. Keep your eyes opened tomorrow for some possible discounts on remaining books, and feel free to send offers.

Discounts?....yeah we like discounts! :grin: