• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Mooom! I'm Hoooome!!! (G/S/B thread - Gold/Silver/Bourbon)
11 11

238 posts in this topic

:news: Unsold Ducks n' Dells Sale!

There are a lot of $10 and under 10-cent cover Dells on pages 8-10, including some more Barks ducks. From those Dell books, take another $1 off any books priced $5 and under; take $2 off any of those priced $7-$10. (There are no $6 books in that batch.)

On 6/8/2021 at 7:05 PM, Readcomix said:

:news: Unsold Ducks n' Dells Sale!

There are a lot of $10 and under 10-cent cover Dells on pages 8-10, including some more Barks ducks. From those Dell books, take another $1 off any books priced $5 and under; take $2 off any of those priced $7-$10. (There are no $6 books in that batch.)

Reminder of the above, plus I have just made an additional round of price cuts on other remaining books! It will all make sense when I make my “This Week in Your Colection” thread post later! doh! I couldn’t help myself!

Will closer later today and hope to do PM’s to takers tonight or with Sunday morning coffee, if tonight morphs imto a family movie.

PS - Will consider PM’s too!

Edited by Readcomix