• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Mostly D.C. THREAD ... GA, SA, BA .... Hero, Romance, Horror, War
3 3

109 posts in this topic

CAPTAIN ACTION 1                             8.5                        OW                          $ 65

zi9vIFN.jpg

SWAMP THING 4                         8.5                         OW/W                           $ 30  :news:  SOLD Borderline Hoarder

...Classic Wrightson werewolf c/s 

9WMimZe.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

DC COMICS PRESENTS 26                         9.4                            OW/W                        $ 300 ... Firm ... 1st NEW TEEN TITANS :cloud9: 1 small dimple (NCB) on spine; 1 corner slightly down turned. Exhilarating color. 

c4MsfMx.jpg

v2JzwTp.jpg

GREEN LANTERN GREEN ARROW  82                      8.0                   OW                   $ 45  :news:  SOLD Borderline Hoarder

.. Very light stains on back cover... 9.0 front cover,

ltGopW6.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN 7                       7.0/7.5                         C/OW                       $ 65 ... Kirby/Wood art.  :news:  SOLD elibowman

FjtoVE2.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN 3               CGC 6.5                  OW/W                    $ 425  :news:  SOLD  gunsmokin

... Firm ... one of my favorites ... sometimes a book is so cool, I don't care about GPA.

aSsza05.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

GREEN LANTERN 21                             7.5/8.0                              OW                              $ 40  :news:  SOLD  blue808

DSCN8523.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

GREEN LANTERN 46                               8.0                           OW                              $ 20 :news:  SOLD  blue808

DSCN8524.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

BLACKHAWK 156                            7.0                         OW                         $ 12

IMG_1852.JPG

take

19 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Maybe out of every slab I own... I'll miss this one. It's real pretty for the grade... It took a supreme act of will not to pop that sucka. I guess I was maybe 30 when I put the Kirby Challengers run together... 4 showcases and the first 8 of the title. I guess it took over two years and the 3 was one of the last I found. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thank you sir. Very happy to have it. I thought the price was quite fair.