• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horrific #3 Reopened And Discounted!!
3 3

11 posts in this topic

OK I’m seriously contemplating selling my very cool PCH collection I guess I’ll start with this one and see how I feel about it so get it quick before I change my mind!

Here is my KUDOS thread - https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/385082-axmens-kudos/

RULES are - 

USA Shipping $20 for First Slab $5 each additional.

Since Graded CGC no return unless gets damaged in shipping. 

PAYPAL ONLY... 

SALES TO USA ONLY PERIOD! 

Buyer must pay within 24 hours of "Taking It" 

First :takeit:or I'LL TAKE IT in the thread wins, BUT feel free to PM if you've got a deal to propose. Time stamp makes the final decision if someone posts on the thread, unless we've agreed to a PM deal first!

Edited by Axmen

47 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Nice pick up! That was too good of a price to last long! 

I was thinking about buying it, but I think the cover would scare my kids! 

Haha Thank you Kevin! I think I’m past the point of worrying what my kid thinks about the comics. I usually show her packages when they arrive, but more often lately have to say “this one is not for little ones”.

1 hour ago, Polonsky said:

Haha Thank you Kevin! I think I’m past the point of worrying what my kid thinks about the comics. I usually show her packages when they arrive, but more often lately have to say “this one is not for little ones”.

Mine are 8 and 4.   Whenever a package arrives we have a big unboxing event. Last year I bought some LB Cole Blue Bolts and that didn't go over all that well. 

So I haven't pulled the trigger on much PCH since. 

1 hour ago, KCOComics said:

Mine are 8 and 4.   Whenever a package arrives we have a big unboxing event. Last year I bought some LB Cole Blue Bolts and that didn't go over all that well. 

So I haven't pulled the trigger on much PCH since. 

lol I can imagine. Mine is 7 so all unboxings get prescreened and usually about 10% are age appropriate.