• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDING TONIGHT, JUNE 14: Ron Garney Moon Knight 28p27 (femme fatale, Scarlet), Ghost Rider 40p11 half splash (Blade & Demogoblin), Nightstalkers 8p2 (great Morbius page)/Bagley Venom 155p4 (Prison riot)/Chen Spiderman & Iron Man pages

10 posts in this topic

HI, all;

Thanks for bidding on last week's OA offerings.  Several pieces sold for well under FMV so some folks picked up some very nice 1990's Marvel art pages at very affordable prices.

I've got some more pages consigned to Heritage this week, with all auctions ending Monday, June 14th.  Here's the list of goodies, along with direct link to the page at auction.

Thanks for looking (thumbsu

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 6/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

HI, all;

Thanks for bidding on last week's OA offerings.  Several pieces sold for well under FMV so some folks picked up some very nice 1990's Marvel art pages at very affordable prices.

I've got some more pages consigned to Heritage this week, with all auctions ending Monday, June 14th.  Here's the list of goodies, along with direct link to the page at auction.

Ending tomorrow…

On 6/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

HI, all;

Ending tonight :bump: