• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*** DISCOUNT! TAKE 15% OFF ALL LISTED BOOKS! *** FMAZ’s Silver & Bronze Recently Purchased Collection Sale!
1 1

71 posts in this topic

Hey folks sorry for the delay… had a little surgery on Tuesday and recovery is a bit slower than I thought.  So I might just let myself rest up and get back at this this weekend or on Monday. I’ll still keep track of the the books posted so far, so …. Claim away! :)

Hey all - apologies!  Recovery from my surgery has been slower than I thought, so I’m going to cancel the latter part of the sales thread. I had about 100 more books lined up but the act of sitting down and taking pictures of them isn’t comfortable so I think I might just do something later this summer.

So let’s just do 15% off everything listed in this thread and sell what’s there instead.  Thanks for understanding!

54 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Hey all - apologies!  Recovery from my surgery has been slower than I thought, so I’m going to cancel the latter part of the sales thread. I had about 100 more books lined up but the act of sitting down and taking pictures of them isn’t comfortable so I think I might just do something later this summer.

So let’s just do 15% off everything listed in this thread and sell what’s there instead.  Thanks for understanding!

Hey, no apologies needed.  Get better!