• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prices Lowered **AGAIN**- Let’s Try This Again
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Hello All-

Been a member for quite some time but took a break from comics for a little awhile. This is my first time selling on the boards :hi:. I am a friend of mmanick whom some of you may know, feel free to hit him up for a reference. If I have not done something or it is incorrect, let me know and I will correct. 

I have some doubles that I am wanting  to sell so I can buy :banana:. I accept PP. I will have to mail the books on the weekends due to employment obligations :makepoint: but will mailASAP. Shipping will be $10 USPS. If not happy with the book I will do a refund but must be returned within 10 days. 

I am more then happy to send more pics if requested in the thread or PM  :takeit: in the post will always trump PMs. 

Justin

Edited by tyneeboy

15 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Justin, please update your return policy. 

I hope Nick reminded you of the rules @Mmanick:makepoint: because this thread was already pulled once, please read them especially rule 11. 

Thank you.

Since they are posted in an odd place, and are hard to find...., USAGE GUIDELINES - Read BEFORE posting ============= - Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards (cgccomics.com)

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Thank you sir! Much appreciated for the help and not just pointing out what I did wrong :headbang:

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

He is still trying to find the Threadcarping Guidelines.

56 minutes ago, adampasz said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

He is still trying to find the Threadcarping Guidelines.

Are you saying I wrote the book on that? lol

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

They are at the top of each forum in RED

That's part of the problem - all that wallpaper garbage at the top and along the side of the chat boards just becomes invisible carp to my eye. I have to go to the first post in the general area of the sales forum to find it.

Others are apparently more tech-savvy...., 

56 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That's part of the problem - all that wallpaper garbage at the top and along the side of the chat boards just becomes invisible carp to my eye. I have to go to the first post in the general area of the sales forum to find it.

Others are apparently more tech-savvy...., 

Or not color blind? Arch changed them to red so people could see them. Maybe a flashing blinking light?

No more thread carping...nice books and welcome back Tyneeboy