• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT - CLOSED
5 5

20 posts in this topic

Need to raise some funds so I'm going to be offering these mega keys at aggressive pricing.

No probies or HOSers.  

First :takeit:in thread wins over any PM discussions or takes.  

US only (no international).

Payments accepted: Prefer Zelle or check, but will accept PayPal

Shipping is included.

No returns.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by RedGiant

Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC 6.5 - top right corner not missing, folded over (see third pic)

last sale on GPA was $5,600

(priced under the last 7 sales and below the 90 day average of $5,227)

Here - $4.900 shipped SOLD

Spoiler

2021-05-22-0003.thumb.jpg.a8521ca469286fcc4ab97772f239695a.jpg

Spoiler

2021-05-22-0004.thumb.jpg.d7bec175d576b68e1e857be887d82c8a.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_2436.thumb.JPG.b7841f321a23c26ddaa0491ad2f7494d.JPG

Edited by RedGiant

Thank you for all the quick pick ups.  Just one book left (ASM300 sold on the other thread too):

A beautiful 9.4 X-Men #94, priced very aggressively in this market - for what it's worth I was pretty confident that book was coming back from CGC as a 9.6 - it's SUPER sharp.

I'm really hoping to move this book today, so dropping price even further to what I consider an insane deal for anyone interested in this book.  $7k shipped - that's a grand under last sale and way below any of the last 5 sales.  This offer will self destruct at some point today if nobody takes it.

Anyone seen or heard from @dinesh_s recently?  Been almost two weeks since he claimed GSX and WWBN in this thread.  At first, I was just irritated he wasn't responding to messages/making payment.  Hope he is okay.  I've sent him a few messages here and tried reaching him on IG as well, but radio silence.

10 minutes ago, RedGiant said:

Anyone seen or heard from @dinesh_s recently?  Been almost two weeks since he claimed GSX and WWBN in this thread.  At first, I was just irritated he wasn't responding to messages/making payment.  Hope he is okay.  I've sent him a few messages here and tried reaching him on IG as well, but radio silence.

I seem to recall at least one or two boardies having similar issues reaching him as well in the recent past.

36 minutes ago, RedGiant said:

I think he's been a little slow in the past at times, probably due to his job, but he's always made it right. Seems like a solid dude with lots of means to make things happen. 

Just my 2 cents based on observation. I've never done business with him.