• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM What If Planet Hulk - Grade is in!
3 3

11 posts in this topic

9.2/9.4

Back cover looks a little dirty. Potential color-rub front cover near the top staple and Hulk's cheek. Pretty solid otherwise.

19 minutes ago, grendelbo said:

9.2/9.4

Back cover looks a little dirty. Potential color-rub front cover near the top staple and Hulk's cheek. Pretty solid otherwise.

No dirt on back cover. May just be my phone.  I think the color rub you think you are seeing is actually the artwork.

Edit: I see what you are seeing now as far as the color rub.  The dirt spec must have been a boogie or something on my scanner! lol

Edited by Jemin

16 hours ago, Jemin said:

The dirt spec must have been a boogie or something on my scanner! lol

Got to watch out for those. I passed on a Zap Comix 1 not too long ago because it definitely had boogers on it and many other questionable stains. 

1 minute ago, grendelbo said:

Got to watch out for those. I passed on a Zap Comix 1 not too long ago because it definitely had boogers on it and many other questionable stains. 

There isn't actually anything on the book. It was a spec or something on my scanner.  The cover is pretty clean.

Looks solid, with some minor issues with spin/corners but nothing real bad or stand out ish to me. The glare from the flash and stuff on the close ups always throw me off. I dont really see the color rub mentioned above myself. Id say 9.4 from what I see. No matter what its in the 9's, I wouldnt be surprised if it hit 9.6 either without a closer look.

Nice book, I always dugg it.

1 hour ago, Scoobydiesel said:

Looks solid, with some minor issues with spin/corners but nothing real bad or stand out ish to me. The glare from the flash and stuff on the close ups always throw me off. I dont really see the color rub mentioned above myself. Id say 9.4 from what I see. No matter what its in the 9's, I wouldnt be surprised if it hit 9.6 either without a closer look.

Nice book, I always dugg it.

This is the only thing I see.  If he is talking about anything else then yes it is just the artwork.  My phone sucks at taking close ups, you wouldn't think with it being a Ultra S20 or whatever fancy name they give the phone.  (shrug)

Inked1748438968_Image(15).jpg.a6ae771991f3cd189db04a4c529a9e3c_LI.jpg.ec70ab0d2e8881d89b35ae5159d0cac6.jpg

Edited by Jemin