• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Can’t find my comics I sent to get graded!

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator
6 hours ago, SubQue said:

Hello all. I sent my comics to cgc a month and a half ago. I lost the tracking number and I have no idea if they made it to cgc company. Any suggestions? Thank you. 

Hi there, 

If you submitted your comics through your own CGC account, you should be able to log in and check the status there. If you are still having problems, please reach out to our customer service team at service@cgccomics.com.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:54 PM, ExNihilo said:

Seen a lot of these posts lately.  Lesson learned to everyone, don't ditch your tracking numbers until you're certain the package has been delivered.

very good point 
It’s too bad we don’t all carry around portable digital Cameras with nearly unlimited memory, otherwise we could take pictures of labels super easily and access them if necessary.

40 minutes ago, revat said:

very good point 
It’s too bad we don’t all carry around portable digital Cameras with nearly unlimited memory, otherwise we could take pictures of labels super easily and access them if necessary.

Too bad also none of us get receipts from every single carrier we commission for delivery. If only there were some magic pouch in our clothes to store things like receipts. A mystical "pocket" so to speak...