• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Closed* Now 25% off all books. Thor 168 (New comics added today, some X-Men, ASM, and FF)
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Relatively new to selling, I’ve completed one with no issue…let’s try some more! No HOS or Probers. Payment can be via PayPal or Venmo (I can provide an invoice) first I’ll take it! Trumps all PMs. I’m far from a professional when it comes to grading. I also sell on eBay (Hham35 if you want to check all my positive reviews) Hopefully this covers the basics!                                   Return policy: I’m happy to return up to 7 days after receipt of item, I want to be sure you’re pleased with the sale.                           Shipping will be $10 per book. Combined shipping can be optional per PM. 

Edited by Cory Schmidt
Return policy

1 hour ago, Bird said:

what a n00b doh!

click on the three dots in the upper right portion of your post and if you choose hide post the post will disappear to everyone except moderation

@Huuuugh99 GET OF THE LAWN! :preach:

This is for the entire post though correct? Doesn’t seem I can hide only his portion 

26 minutes ago, Cory Schmidt said:

This is for the entire post though correct? Doesn’t seem I can hide only his portion 

Yeah you can only edit your own posts. Looks like he might have meant to post this in the can you spare a grade section.

1 minute ago, amatta said:
6 minutes ago, Huuuugh99 said:

I am not sure how this happened.  My apology. How can I remove it.  It was meant to go to a guy I am trading with.   I am not sure what to do.  

If you click on the three dots (...) in the upper right corner of your post there is an option to hide it.

You can just delete everything and put 'mistake' or something in it too.