• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large collection: Slabs/raws/keys: updated 7-25-21
10 10

116 posts in this topic

Hi, I am in Canada but I have made arrangement with Gsims718 (George) that he will buy these on my behalf so you can confirm with him.

Red Hulk #15A $25 each (x11) - I think there are 10 left so I will take the rest

Red Hulk #16A $40 each (x6) - I think there are 5 left so I will take the rest

Red Hulk #16 variant $180 each (x4)...one sale pending, 3 left - Will take the remaining 3

MoonKnight #1A $50 each (x5) - I will take the rest

MoonKnight #1 SY variant $120 each (x6) - I think there are 4 left so I will take the rest

3 hours ago, greggy said:

Hi, I am in Canada but I have made arrangement with Gsims718 (George) that he will buy these on my behalf so you can confirm with him.

Red Hulk #15A $25 each (x11) - I think there are 10 left so I will take the rest

Red Hulk #16A $40 each (x6) - I think there are 5 left so I will take the rest

Red Hulk #16 variant $180 each (x4)...one sale pending, 3 left - Will take the remaining 3

MoonKnight #1A $50 each (x5) - I will take the rest

MoonKnight #1 SY variant $120 each (x6) - I think there are 4 left so I will take the rest

They are yours! 

PM’d you

Hi everyone, 

I have a new batch almost finished and ready to get posted. I think it will be tomorrow not today but we shall see.  It's a rather large batch. 

Also I am working on the invoices from the last batch and will send those out tomorrow. 

Thank you everyone!