• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large collection: Slabs/raws/keys: updated 7-25-21
10 10

116 posts in this topic

On 7/26/2021 at 9:08 AM, musicmeta said:

Ok, not sure where the other Captain America #25A sold but oh well, I'll find something else.  Thank You.

Wait....maybe you are right. Ugh sorry! Let me check my actual list, I think I counted him twice in my head. 

I believe all invoices should have been sent, if I missed you please send me a message! 

If you have paid and you havent received tracking, I apologize for the delay all paid to date orders will be shipping tomorrow. 

I believe I will finish up this next batch of new listings and then will be taking a short break from listing new books as work has been hell-ish the past 2 weeks and I dont want to keep people waiting. Want to keep my good rep so I think for now its best to take a short break. 

Thanks all! 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, VEI Reborn said:

I believe all invoices should have been sent, if I missed you please send me a message! 

If you have paid and you havent received tracking, I apologize for the delay all paid to date orders will be shipping tomorrow. 

I believe I will finish up this next batch of new listings and then will be taking a short break from listing new books as work has been hell-ish the past 2 weeks and I dont want to keep people waiting. Want to keep my good rep so I think for now its best to take a short break. 

Thanks all! 

So ... Posting more books right now? (unless I've misunderstood what 'next batch' means :wishluck:)

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

I believe I have replied to everyone and all orders but 3 have shipped.  The last 3 will head out on Monday.  ✌️

Slowly working on the last batch that I will post for awhile. Thank you everyone I can't believe how fast some of this stuff has been selling and the amount of interest has been great.  I'm glad I decided to list here instead of ebay. Nice to see some of my prizes books go into collections 😁

Edited by VEI Reborn