• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Elektra Assassin #1
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Word of advice...if you have an all white covers book, try taking pics of it on a darker background.  I try to zoom in to look for defects and I can't see anything other than soiling.  Not saying it has issues, but if it does, we may not be able to see them. (thumbsu

4 hours ago, Deadpoolica said:

I am interested in why you gave that score for a book that is soiled/tanned like that. I have a copy that I bought new; it has been bagged and boarded ever since then but looks just like this one. I did not know what grade to give it as I did not know how that browning would have affected the grade.

23 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Word of advice...if you have an all white covers book, try taking pics of it on a darker background.  I try to zoom in to look for defects and I can't see anything other than soiling.  Not saying it has issues, but if it does, we may not be able to see them. (thumbsu

(thumbsu