• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lee/Williams/Sinclair Signing Event
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi - for the Jim Lee/Scott Williams/Alex Sinclair signing event, is it possible to only have Jim Lee and Scott Williams sign a book, even if you're still willing to pay for all 3 ($140)?  There's obviously some Lee/Williams books that Alex Sinclair did not color so it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for him to also sign.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. There are a few options for that signing.  You can have just Jim Lee sign, Jim Lee and Scott Williams sign or Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair sign.  You can find all the details on our website here: CGC Announces a Private Signing with Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair! | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Thanks!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, J Bill said:

Thanks! Could have sworn that Lee/Williams option wasn't there before!

I saw your request come through, so I mentioned it to our Signature Series team and they added it. ;) I would add both initials to the outside of the box. thanks!