• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars #8
4 4

10 posts in this topic

I think you should get the back cover cleaned because with a clean back cover, the grade will go much higher. 

I'll take a stab at 8.5 as is. Much higher with a cleaning. Front cover alone is 9.6 worthy because I can't see anything wrong there. Admittedly, I don't have a lot of experience with a book like this, so please weigh that in with what some of the other people think. 

15 hours ago, grendelbo said:

It's a beaut.

What's on the upper edge of the back cover?

secretwars8back.thumb.jpg.fdbdf86a353b9b6884b04f3d642419b4.jpg

Flip the back cover. It's likely a colored rectangular guide on the last page of the book used for printing purposes back in the stone age.

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

Flip the back cover. It's likely a colored rectangular guide on the last page of the book used for printing purposes back in the stone age.

I thought so. Got too lazy in the desert heat and didn't want to pull out my copy.

9.4/9.6

1 hour ago, Deadpoolica said:

9.4/9.6

1 hour ago, Funnybooks said:

agreed

9.4 as is

C&P 9.6

1 hour ago, grendelbo said:

I thought so. Got too lazy in the desert heat and didn't want to pull out my copy.

9.4/9.6

Agreed…

1B9F980B-9800-4006-A23D-9119AE0A041D.jpeg