• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Spyder!’s GA/SA/BA sale. Fox, Fiction House, Spidey, some others. Sunday price reductions.
4 4

50 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Spyder! said:

Sorry change of heart on that last book. That should do it for this thread. Thanks for looking.

probably for the best.  that Jungle 1 was SO tempting for the 30 seconds it was up, and you don't see them for sale often. 

Edited by davet75

3 minutes ago, davet75 said:

probably for the best.  that Jungle 1 was SO tempting for the 30 seconds it was up, and you don't see them for sale often. 

It’s a funny thing, I had decided I was OK with selling, then something about seeing it out there and knowing someone would take it caused me to change my mind.  

Recap of what’s left:

Page 1:

Wonderworld Comics #7 CGC .5, qualified for wrong back cover. Remove that back cover and it’s a blue label .5.  Classic Lou Fine cover.  A coverless just sold for over $2,500. Asking $3,300

Planet Comics #33, raw 1.5, cover detached. A classic cover by Lily Renee. Asking $375

Planet Comics #52 raw 1.8, spine split, staples added. Asking $85

Planet Comics #49 CGC 6.0. A CGC 5.5 copy just sold for $660. Asking $595

Amazing Spider-Man #124 CGC 7.0.  GPA is $400. Case has minor scuffing, so if someone wants to reholder this one, let’s knock off a few bucks. Asking $350

Page 2:

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2, raw 3.0 Asking $59

Batman #155, raw 2.0. The 1 inch tear by the “A” on the cover goes through the book. Asking $199

Amazing Spider-Man 292 So Much Fun reprint. Raw 5.0. Asking $20

Page 3:

Spectacular Spider-Man #90, raw 7.0 Asking $25

Edited by decepticon
Hulk 178 sold