• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible 1 CGC 9.8 W For Sale - SOLD
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello Boardies,

Per the Title, I have a Invincible 1 CGC 9.8W for sale

Attached are the pictures - if you blow them up it is quite unforgiving but when you have the book in hand it looks 'perfect', solid 9.8...that said, it does have some of that "newton" affect from the slab.

Given the price I'm assuming the buyer can send a check (happy to take a 10% by paypal to hold the book)

I have a kudos thread on the boards:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/456090-mtlevy1-feedback-thread/?tab=comments#comment-10820445

On the price, there are some crazy eBay sales - I don't need to squeeze boardies for the highest price so if you have comps that say $3,795 is too high then let's chat but I don't anticipate selling for much less...please note my price is 'all in' shipped to your door.

I will consider an undercopy at a similar market based price - also partial trade for quality books - or of course, comic art

As always a BIN will trump any negotiations

Thanks!
Mark

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

Edited by mtlevy1
SOLD