• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One GA slab - Chamber of Chills 12 (6.5) Lowered price

5 posts in this topic

I tried scanning these first, but my scanner was not getting a very good image. There is a reflection of my dining room light in the right corner of these iphone photos along with part of my hand. I can try to take some more photos if anyone wants, but I have to take them from a more extreme angle and further away to not have my hand show up.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit: 

I'm always open to offers but if someone posts the :takeit:before I respond to your pm, they will get the book.

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of purchase.

SHIPPING
Prices include USPS priority shipping with insurance. 

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

Also, I only ship on Sunday morning due to work and family schedule.

OTHER
I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Crime Smashers 9 CGC graded 4.5 Cream to OW pages - Please note: there is a fairly deep vertical scratch on the front of the case that goes through the guy in green from his head to his mid section. there may also be other lighter scratches on the case. 

Main issue seems to be accumulation of spine stress and a small tear above the M in CRIME on front cover. Accumulation of dirt on back cover along with a light moisture stain in lower right back corner. 

:news: SOLD!

CrimeSmashers9_front.thumb.jpg.62465e6f1a03eddd2b64ad8198eb31a5.jpg

CrimeSmashers9_back.thumb.jpg.0c34e426a14257dd63dc48ec03f13e80.jpg

CrimeSmashers9_backStain.thumb.jpg.143b085ebbfd847465d1f662a39b9b64.jpg

Chamber of Chills 12 (File copy) CGC graded 6.5 Cream to OW pages - Please note: there are a couple moderate vertical scratches at the top of the case on the front that go through the B in CHAMBER down through the IL in CHILLS. There may also be other lighter scratches on the case. 

Main issue seems to be a light moisture/water stain on the back cover on the lower right side (I have added a close up photo). Otherwise this looks like a pretty nice book. Probably VF range if not for the stain.

Asking $300 shipped, but open to offers.

ChamberOfChills12_front.thumb.jpg.a5b0791711db6fc758e1a30e9bf28846.jpg

ChamberOfChills12_back.thumb.jpg.9835f20fb368ca30b683b4b90894e920.jpg

ChamberOfChills12_backStain.thumb.jpg.cc8dbf0326dbc6b80b8e8c87a64e024b.jpg

Edited by alecholland