• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Silver Age - Starting with #3
7 7

244 posts in this topic

Daredevil  #45 - 8.0  SOLD TO MattTheDuck

BP = $50.00

Description - Has a indentation from writing  on the Jesters right shin about 1/2". Have to hold it at an angle to see it. Still a beautiful book with nice interior.

daredevil 45 f.c. 001 (2).jpg

daredevil 45 b.c. 2 001 (2).jpg

Edited by DR.X

19 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Daredevil  #34  - 6.0

BP = $20.00

Description - Book has some indentation marks on the front cover. Back cover top edge has some bends in the over hang, and a corner crease. Back cover has some tanning and so do the inside cover edges. Very clean inside pages.

daredevil 34 f.c. 002 (2).jpg

daredevil 34 b.c. 001 (2).jpg

Take please if still available

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Daredevil  #40 - 7.0

BP = $30.00

Description - Front cover outside corner has an indentation mark like something was sitting on it? No break in the paper. Back cover has has an indentation line starting at the top by the edge and going down about 4". Very nice interior pages.

daredevil 40 f..c. 001 (2).jpg

daredevil 40 b.c. 001 (2).jpg

Take please if still available

9 minutes ago, podochigae said:

Did you go back and revise the grade and price for this?

Yes, I got a few things azz backwards. Moving faster than I thought. If you don't want it let me know. Sorry.

Edited by DR.X

Taking a 15 minute break and then list a few more books and that's it for the evening. Lots more stuff coming up including quite a few Tremont copies in real nice condition. Still a few stragglers left. Be back in a few.