• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Strange Tales #68 Kirby pre-hero
3 3

5 posts in this topic

This book presents well but has a few issues. There is a 1 1/2 inch cover tear from the antennae on the building to the right edge. Someone colored in one leg of Charles Atlas on the back cover. There is light tanning on the inside of both the front and back cover. There is a 3/4 by 3/4 inch chunk out of the bottom of the last page, only an ad is affected.

image.thumb.jpeg.9c8e547bae2b107b8947d90a73897aba.jpeg

The back cover.  A corner crease and a small chunk out of the bottom right. The red ink bleeds through to the inside of the back cover.

image.thumb.jpeg.304fab782c7f5274df296a99d1ee8bcc.jpeg

The area of the front cover with the tear.

image.thumb.jpeg.b707fd110be9c7c26abcb4314420e9ab.jpeg

Inside the front cover.

image.thumb.jpeg.9447c041c476265a2c4d74623a7729f8.jpeg

"Someone colored in one leg of Charles Atlas on the back cover."

Almost looks like he has nylons onlol

Oh yeah a grade...With the tear , "Atlas's nylon", and other defects 4/4.5..but I bet if you had it graded it would be 4.5/5 - CGC and cbcs seem to grade older comics easier.

4.0 max I think with the multiple tears and pieces missing including the interior and the bottom cover right lower corner.

Presents very well. I dig the cover.

Thanks for sharing.