• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA: HEARTBREAK AFTER HEARTBREAK EDITION, IS CLOSED!
6 6

371 posts in this topic

Well,  I just couldn't resist.  A dealer buddy  was cleaning house, and I bought a couple short boxes of pieces and parts.
Some gold,  plenty of silver,   every last one  a heartbreaker,  :censored:
I read what I  wanted,   Frankensteined  one   complete copy together with some of my accumulated junk,   time  to  clean house on all the rest. 

First though:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four comics, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15.50 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.   

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me first and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Captain Marvel Jr. 12

Several  CF's  missing,   the next couple are loose.  First and last stories are complete.   Half dollar sized piece out of  spine  
center BC,  general wear,  some tears.  What's left of  the interior  is quite nice.   Good parts book if you need it.

Asking  $5  SOLD!

zJnDUsl.jpg

Edited by catrick339

X-Men 8

First appearance Unus the Untouchable
Outer fold loose with   a couple pieces out  of the last  (ad) page, all stories  and   letters pages intact.
Balance of the book is okay,  tear at lower staple CF, light water stain lower edge.

Asking $10 EDIT NOW  $5  SOLD!

je9E6Qa.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Yellowjacket Comics 1
Complete cover wrap, nothing  else

Corner off upper  LH FC,  few chips out elsewhere. Spine  split between  the two staples,  old store stamp  BC
Just right for  that coverless copy you've been dragging around all these years!

Asking  $20  SOLD!

P22Jkcj.jpg

Edited by catrick339

13 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Well,  I just couldn't resist.  A dealer buddy  was cleaning house, and I bought a couple short boxes of pieces and parts.
Some gold,  plenty of silver,   every last one  a heartbreaker,  :censored:
I read what I  wanted,   Frankensteined  one   complete copy together with some of my accumulated junk,   time  to  clean house on all the rest. 

First though:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four comics, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15.50 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.   

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me first and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Captain Marvel Jr. 12

Several  CF's  missing,   the next couple are loose.  First and last stories are complete.   Half dollar sized piece out of  spine  
center BC,  general wear,  some tears.  What's left of  the interior  is quite nice.   Good parts book if you need it.

Asking  $5

zJnDUsl.jpg

:takeit:

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Yellowjacket Comics 1

Corner off upper  LH FC,  few chips out elsewhere. Spine  split between  the two staples,  old store stamp  BC
Just right for  that coverless copy you've been dragging around all these years!

Asking  $20

P22Jkcj.jpg

take

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Yellowjacket Comics 1

Asking  $20

P22Jkcj.jpg

Take

Here's the first REAL  heartbreaker. 

Famous Monsters of Filmland  Yearbook  #1,  1962. 

Back cover  completely gone,  small pieces out upper and lower spine FC, upper RH  corner  looks chewed by silverfish, 
water stains upper edge of book.  FC is  still  firmly attached  along about half  the spine,  most of spine strip is gone. 
I dug around,  even junk copies  of  this magazine are going  for   low three figures,  if you  just  want  a reader copy
grab this one for   a (relative) pittance

Asking  $25,  FIRM  SOLD!

Z36rPcU.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Captain Marvel Jr. 12 is  SOLD!
Yellowjacket Comics 1 
Complete cover wrap is  SOLD!

Thanks  Miami!

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Here's the first REAL  heartbreaker. 

Famous Monsters of Filmland  Yearbook  #1,  1962. 

Back cover  completely gone,  small pieces out upper and lower spine FC, upper RH  corner  looks chewed by silverfish, 
water stains upper edge of book.  FC is  still  firmly attached  along about half  the spine,  ,most of spine strip is gone. 
I dug around,  even junk copies  of  this magazine are going  for   low three figures,  if you  just  want  a reader copy
grab this one for   a (relative) pittance

Asking  $25,  FIRM

Z36rPcU.jpg

Take

That's it this time. Juuuuust enough to whet your appetites. 

I'll be back again this evening...with heartbreak after heartbreak.

Famous Monsters of Filmland  Yearbook  #1,  1962 is SOLD!

Thanks  Blue_Bolt!

Back  around  Eightish. 

All reety! Let's get started.

I can see already  there are going to be some  Cheap Bastiches,  lol
X-Men 8 is now  Five Bucks, not  $10.
I'm not going to crop  any  scans,   all I'm doing  is  resizing them  a bit so they'll  load faster.  

Just another in a  series of ongoing heartbreaks for the crowd,  :D

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

All reety! Let's get started.

I can see already  there are going to be some  Cheap Bastiches,  lol
X-Men 8 is now  Five Bucks, not  $10.
I'm not going to crop  any  scans,   all I'm doing  is  resizing them  a bit so they'll  load faster.  

Just another in a  series of ongoing heartbreaks for the crowd,  :D

Take 

First heartbreak!

Action Comics 256
Coverless complete,  sharp copy. 

Asking $5  SOLD!

ZEUNwk1.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Amazing Spider-Man 36
Late Ditko  issue,   coverless  complete. 
Pulled upper staple on outer fold. 

Asking $10  SOLD!

ZCvtHiX.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Action  Comics 269

Coverless complete,  sharp copy

Asking $5  SOLD!

NlTIibb.jpg

Edited by catrick339