• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JBPEZ ALL Raw book thread!! Mostly SA Marvel KEYS!! Also a Few DC and Bronze books in the mix!!! All priced to sell!! Priced from $50 to $400-so something for all budgets!! Freebies too!!
6 6

89 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2700 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca, Straw-Man...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal/Venmo is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. Raw books will be $10 up to 5 books. $15 for unlimited. Canada will be $25 for unlimited.

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

RAWS: Grading is subjective. I try and grade very tough just as I would want when I buy raw books. I will accept a return within 7 days of receipt if not accurately described. Refund will be less shipping unless I missed a glaring issue then I will cover shipping back to me.

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez
closed

:news:I have about 30 books sitting here in my office to be sold. Most are SA keys! I had a bunch of them in a pile to be graded, but with the current back-log I decided just to list and sell them here. They will be priced to move. Also, a person who purchases over $100 is entitled to 1 freebie! There will be 4 total freebies listed amongst the sales. All freebies are worth about $20 each...so everyone who snags one will have something decent!

**I don't know pressing history of these books. Most appear un-pressed!**

Books will be priced from $50 to $400. I will respond to pm's later tonight if anything remains unsold.

I plan to list a bunch now and the balance of the 30 books at 6pm EST.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by jbpez
added info

28 minutes ago, jbpez said:

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca, Straw-Man...the list could go on and on!

And average transactions with lizards2...., :baiting: 

Just now, jbpez said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

And average transactions with lizards2...., :baiting: 

Only fair at best!! :bigsmile:

meh

FREEBIE TIME! :news:CLAIMED!!

ASM 202

Please claim if you have purchased over $100. One per person. More freebies to come...

freebie 4.jpg

Edited by jbpez