• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Jim Lee X-Men 11
4 4

11 posts in this topic

You've got 3 9.6's...doing pretty good. The only issue I see is a nick at the top edge maybe about 3/4" from the spine? Without that, I would have gone in at 9.8.Nice copy.

9 hours ago, ninanina said:

You've got 3 9.6's...doing pretty good. The only issue I see is a nick at the top edge maybe about 3/4" from the spine? Without that, I would have gone in at 9.8.Nice copy.

Thank you sir.

No need to press it?

3 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

light soiling on the bc

I would C&P this copy...i think you may get a 9.8 unless that's a crease along the top edge fc above the "R" in Marvel....

Ive had books pressed before but is the cleaning an extra service that costs more?

Just now, Funnybooks said:

yes...cost depends on the person/company you engage with for these services.

Can I have it done through CGC like I do with pressing? Is cleaning considered restoration? = purple label?

Thanks for answering these questions. Im still a bit new to graded comics.

Just now, lostboys said:

Can I have it done through CGC like I do with pressing? Is cleaning considered restoration? = purple label?

Thanks for answering these questions. Im still a bit new to graded comics.

Yes, CgC does provide the service...do your homework...there are pros and cons to using CCS as opposed to outside services... @joeypost is one of the resident pressers here on the boards with a sterling reputation .....

There are different degrees and types of cleaning...

There are many existing posts on the forum that will answer any questions you'll have along the way...

https://www.cgccomics.com/ccs-pressing/

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/27-comic-book-grading-and-restoration-issues/

Good luck