• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Rare L.B. Cole Space Cover

5 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

there is also a restored 3.5

Not anymore. I cracked that baby out. This is easily the toughest Cole Sci-Fi book. 

15 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

TERMS:

PaymentI prefer Paypal or a means which is non-burdensome for me.  We can discuss the options.  If you pay by check, it must clear before shipment. 

Shipping: USPS flat rate medium box.  A signature will be required.  

ReturnsNo returns on CGC books

BUYERS MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING.

First  :takeit: in thread wins and trumps all PM negotiations.    I will listen to offers, but the fact I'm listening to you gives you no priority an "I'll take it" in the thread.

Here's the item:

A How-To Book #7  (aka The Complete How To Book of Space) in CGC 4.0 Off-White

There are only four unrestored copies of this book  on the census.  The other three unrestored copies have sold.  This is a very little seen book which is a must for the L.B. Cole collector.  This particular copy presents very nicely with off-white pages, but was downgraded a bit due to eight puzzles that were filled out in pencil in the interior.  (Which is pretty much irrelevant for a very nice and little seen L.B. Cole cover that is only notable because of the cover).  This is the companion or baby brother to a Blue Bolt 108 - the difference being that a comparable graded Blue Bolt 108 would have cost you almost twice as much at Heritage last year.  For my friends on the boards, I'll let this go to a good home for:

Price: $475 (includes shipping domestically).  This price is in line with prior sales (for more money) for the CGC 5.5, 6.0, and 6.5 copies (the only other unrestored copies, there is also a restored 3.5).

841419358_IMG_1134(1).thumb.jpg.5510788e13e6e971cbdb3949756b1c0a.jpg

1855302534_IMG_1135(2).thumb.jpg.e4a46c5d8de063b6ec258752873fd381.jpg

857203394_IMG_1136(2).thumb.jpg.5e47c70f44e0ea831ae1c90788a27f80.jpg

:takeit: