• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Reopened EC, Pre-code Horror 20% off listed prices!
2 2

20 posts in this topic

Remember when the airwaves on Friday nights were haunted by Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster and the Mummy? I do, and it was great. Those days are practically gone, but you can still curl up with a Pre-code horror comic after Midnight and have a few harmless chills. Tonight I bring you that opportunity...

First :takeit: trumps any PM negotiations. All books are returnable within two weeks after arrival.  No list people. I'll be back in a moment.  Free shipping in the US and Canada.

Edited by Larryw7
I need to stop eating at these cheap restaurants

Tales from the Crypt 38 My favorite issue. The first story is a nightmarish honeymoon gone wrong story from Jack Davis, a nasty "humor" story by Bill Elder, a mystery by Ghastly Graham, and a honeymoon that REALLY goes wrong at the Mardi Gras by Reed Crandall Cream to off white GVG 200.00

z6rUnY.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

Spellbound 2 Atlas/Marvel  Bill Everett cover and interior art, Russ Heath art, Al Hartley art. Off white pages 3.5 200.00

A83uH2.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

Tales From the Crypt 46 The last EC horror comic. Art by Davis, Orlando, Ghastly, and George Evans. They went out a bang. Off white pages. Small piece out of the top back cover. A very solid copy. 4.5 500.00  SOLDmqpYSi.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

4 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

Tales From the Crypt 46 The last EC horror comic. Art by Davis, Orlando, Ghastly, and George Evans. They went out a bang. Off white pages. Small piece out of the top back cover. A very solid copy. 4.5 500.00mqpYSi.jpg

:takeit: Let’s start this off! Awesome thread!

On 7/10/2021 at 1:53 AM, Larryw7 said:

Tales from the Crypt 27 Wally Wood cover. Pages are cream to off white. 3.0 175.00

jDi7IX.jpg

On 7/10/2021 at 2:01 AM, Larryw7 said:

Tales from the Crypt 38 My favorite issue. The first story is a nightmarish honeymoon gone wrong story from Jack Davis, a nasty "humor" story by Bill Elder, a mystery by Ghastly Graham, and a honeymoon that REALLY goes wrong at the Mardi Gras by Reed Crandall Cream to off white GVG 200.00

z6rUnY.jpg

Take both at 20% off! Thanks!