• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: Marvel Team-Up 141 (photo added 7/11)
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Main defects on this are at the top left front cover - it looks like a tiny bit of scraping on the very edge. The only other issue which I can't pick up in a scan or photo are some very light dog-ear impressions on the lower right front cover. You can see them when you hold it up to the light, but otherwise very hard to pick up in a scan or photo. I'm thinking it's enough to bring the grade down a full grade though. I think I would have had this as a VF/NM otherwise, but maybe 8.0? Does that sound about right or should it be lower?

The impressions start from the bottom at about the last W in WIDOW and go up diagonally (maybe 55 to 60 degree angle) through the knife. There are 4 of them.

Thanks for your replies!

MTU141_front.thumb.jpg.5d0faef8a288d9a904e651d103030286.jpg

MTU141_back.thumb.jpg.218d8883eb40e7b4c325d48b23d45bba.jpg

Edited by alecholland

So is the lower right corner thing basically like a non-color-breaking bend? Hard to evaluate since we can't see it... The book looks lovely, but guessing 8.5 or so if I'm understanding you right.