• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDING TODAY --> July 14th : Bagley Venom battle page (vs Kraven & Shriek)/Garney Ghost Rider/Garney Moon Knight (Scarlet)/Chen Iron Man pages

6 posts in this topic

Hi, all;

Thanks to everyone who purchased one of my affordable pages on Heritage last week.  I'm happy to see these affordable pages getting snapped up in a transparent, public forum.  However, I am running low on these pages and you'll notice a decrease in the number of being being offered weekly so just a head's up: if you've been waiting to buy a page, you're running out of time.

Up for auction this week on HA, i've got a nice Bagley Venom page, a few Chen Iron Man pages, and a Garney Moon Knight page featuring femme fatale, Scarlet (with incredible inks by Palmer), and a Garney Ghost Rider page.  All auctions end Wednesday, July 14.  Here are the direct links to the pages at auction:

Thanks for looking!

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 7/12/2021 at 3:13 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all;

Thanks to everyone who purchased one of my affordable pages on Heritage last week.  I'm happy to see these affordable pages getting snapped up in a transparent, public forum.  However, I am running low on these pages and you'll notice a decrease in the number of being being offered weekly so just a head's up: if you've been waiting to buy a page, you're running out of time.

Up for auction this week on HA, i've got a nice Bagley Venom page, a few Chen Iron Man pages, and a Garney Moon Knight page featuring femme fatale, Scarlet (with incredible inks by Palmer), and a Garney Ghost Rider page.  All auctions end Wednesday, July 14.  Here are the direct links to the pages at auction:

Thanks for looking!

Ending today :bump: