• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Store log in assistance
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Good Morning.

I tried a post over in "newbie land" perhaps this is a better spot for this question. 

I am trying to take advantage of my 10% membership discount at the store, but I am unsure how to do this when I visit the store. I thought logging in would capture this. However, when I try to log in with my credentials it is not recognizing me. I am sure I have the correct email and password. (I changed it to be safe/to be sure) I was thinking perhaps it is a separate log in. If that is the case, then how does it capture my discount.

Any advice? Forgive me in advance if I am overlooking something simple.

Thank you.

Ca$h

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. The CCG store is actually not linked to your Collector's Society login so you will need to set up a separate login just for the store.  This is because anyone can purchase from the CCG store, not just paid members.  Once you log in, there is a place you can enter your CS number if you are a member and that will allow your discounts to be linked in.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Thank you for the speedy and insightful reply. After reading this I feel silly. This makes complete sense.

Thank you again. I appreciate your time. 

My best,

$