• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

65 posts in this topic

Like others...looking to thin the herd.

Shipping:  Included in the price when noted (US only - I do not plan on shipping outside the US at this time).  Otherwise $6 for 2 books. $8 for up to eight raw books.  Books will be shipped first class or priority depending on the number.

Invoices:  I have no idea how many books I will post but please pay within three days of invoice.  If you want to check out early, let me know and I will send over an invoice.

Returns:  Accepted within 7 days of delivery for raw books (no returns on slabs).  Keep in mind, I've included shipping in the price and will charge for buyers remorse.  If there is an issue, I will do my best to work it out.

Payment: PayPal only.

Grading:  I try to be conservative.  Nothing will be graded higher than NM+ and any major defects will be noted.

:takeit:rules the day in the thread and will take precedence over any pm negotiations.

As always, I do not sell to folks on the naughty list and reserve the right to not sale to those on my personal list.

Edited by HighRadArt

3 hours ago, HighRadArt said:

Free if you purchased something...

Spider-Man 93 Blank German Edition.  VF/NM-  Color rub on the cover but still a cool looking blank. 

846990772_Spidey93blankfront.thumb.jpg.1735cb6ac3bebae593aca523dc5d1865.jpg

172050014_Spidey93blankback.thumb.jpg.50adfcffca5694abaea8bb68417a90f9.jpg

I'll claim this if no one else has yet.