• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) SMALL THREAD ... GA, SA, and BA. ...... plus goodies
3 3

117 posts in this topic

DETECTIVE 422                      9.0+                        OW/W                       $ 90 :news: SOLD comicnoir

... Adams BATGIRL cover

5sUUAtp.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FANTASTIC FOUR 68                  8.0                   OW                     $ 40  :news:  SOLD MattTheDuck

xqpUyRy.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BLACKHAWK 120                       8.0                           C/OW                        $ 95 ... ROBOT cover. Some tanning

1MZG9vD.jpg

TALES OF THE ZOMBIE ANNUAL                   9.2                      OW                       $ 75  :news:  SOLD jr70

JmZZUgn.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

7 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Thanks Jim!  These are two that are needed for my daughter's Lois Lane run /collection; and, yes, they will definitely be well read.  :cloud9:

The art and stories in these are great. Schaffenberger did a bunch of these, and there are many days when I consider him to be the best Superman artist ... back and forth with Wayne Boring at the number one slot, with Swan a sloppy third :baiting: GOD BLESS .... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

The art and stories in these are great. Schaffenberger did a bunch of these, and there are many days when I consider him to be the best Superman artist ... back and forth with Wayne Boring at the number one slot, with Swan a sloppy third :baiting: GOD BLESS .... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Kurt schaffenberger did a really nice version of Mary Marvel and the Marvel family over at Fawcett in the GA too. He’s one of my favorites on Mary in particular. Probably one of her earliest “sexy” versions until the modern age comics.