• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Collectors Society Memberships for sale.

48 posts in this topic

btw, since when did I become your friggin' "peanut gallery"? yeahok.gif

When you start slamming me by referring to FUNDRAISING as a DONATION. thumbsup2.gif

We quibble over terms...

Stay out of this! stooges.gif

I had to get involved shy.gif...the whole argument was funny.

Keep it going, gents!!

No thumbsup2.gif here, you really are a dork.

Please note for the record exactly which party started in with the name-calling. foreheadslap.gif

so noted by the peanut gallery yeahok.gif an endearing term if ever I heard one yeahok.gif

No thumbsup2.gif here, you really are a dork.

Please note for the record exactly which party started in with the name-calling. foreheadslap.gif

Scratch that dork . . . you're a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. yeahok.gif

Were you doing the banana dance after you squeaked by me with a 1 point win last week? When Steve Smith got me 1 point after getting 37 the week before? You've used up all your luck for the next year. I bet the JIM #112 you sold me comes back restored now. poke2.gif

Were you doing the banana dance after you squeaked by me with a 1 point win last week? When Steve Smith got me 1 point after getting 37 the week before? You've used up all your luck for the next year. I bet the JIM #112 you sold me comes back restored now. poke2.gif
sorry.gif

btw, you still got that book?

It's at CGC with my 3 free submission coupon along with that Hulk 172 that I expect a 9.6 on but am crossing my fingers for a 9.8.

Geez - Don't you have any nicer books to submit? poke2.gif

Bids stand at the following:

$110

$99

Remeber folks, the auction will end tonight at 11:59, so, like Rob_React says:

"Bid till your fingers fall off"

Up to date bids are as follows:

$111

$110

Thanks folks!

screwy.gif