• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoH Comic is now digital

6 posts in this topic

From Cryptic:

To ensure delivery to everyone including our international customers, the primary method of distribution for the City of Heroes® comic book will now be digital. Starting with Issue 7, we will post a digital copy of the comic book for all City of Heroes® and City of Villains™ players to view and/or save.

If you would like to purchase printed copies, they will be available via your PlayNC™ Account Management page at a reduced rate from the newsstand price and will be delivered to your door! Announcements will be made on the City of Heroes® website and on the City of Heroes® game updater to let you know when you can opt-in for the printed version. As always, copies of the comic can also be purchased at your local comic book store.

From Cryptic:

To ensure delivery to everyone including our international customers, the primary method of distribution for the City of Heroes® comic book will now be digital. Starting with Issue 7, we will post a digital copy of the comic book for all City of Heroes® and City of Villains™ players to view and/or save.

If you would like to purchase printed copies, they will be available via your PlayNC™ Account Management page at a reduced rate from the newsstand price and will be delivered to your door! Announcements will be made on the City of Heroes® website and on the City of Heroes® game updater to let you know when you can opt-in for the printed version. As always, copies of the comic can also be purchased at your local comic book store.

Even better those who play city of heroes dont have to pay a monthly fee for City of villans

From Cryptic:

Even better those who play city of heroes dont have to pay a monthly fee for City of villans

Oh, very much agreed! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif I was just trying to keep it to a comics slant smile.gif

Did you get in invite to the COV beta test?

Yeah, in the 1st wave. I havn't been on it lately due to the lag and the fact that my SG buddies and I have been having fun in Croatoa smile.gif

CoV is very cool from what I have seen (through lvl 15). Here's hoping its in good shape for Oct 31st!