• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

25% off Flash Sale Going ON NOW! Humungous Silver/Bronze Sale PART TWO BOOGALOO! RECAP Page 1
8 8

339 posts in this topic

Last Call. I'm fatigued from scanning.

If anyone is interested in a bulk buy on what is left from this thread and the previous one plus all the stuff I haven't gotten around to scanning and posting yet to save me from a miserable few weeks on ebay, I'm all ears. Especially if you are local to the NYC area and can pick them up but I'll ship them, too.

There's lots of cool stuff left, not many keys but nice books. I can share a spreadsheet of what is left if anyone is interested.

I'll be sending out invoices sometime today for what has been purchased here. I appreciate all the views and takes.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:05 PM, speedcake said:

Let’s do 25% off everything remaining! Get them Deals!

25% off Ka-zar #3  VF  $4
25% off Ka-zar #6  VF  $4
25% off Ka-zar #9  VF/NM  $7
25% off Ka-zar #19  VF+  #4
25% off Iron Man Annual #3  VF/NM  $18
25% off Marvel Chillers #5  VF-  $8

take

Edited by MyComicBookArt

Hey everyone, I had a bit of a rough week last week. Was sick, not covid thankfully, and was busy at work at the same time. So long story short, I'm packing books up today and will be posting them over the next couple of days. I'll forward tracking to everyone as yours go out. Sorry about the wait, and I appreciate again everyone checking out the thread and the takes.

You guys who asked to see the list of what remains, I'm trimming it up and I'll forward it to you soon.