• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are all the low grade Whiz Comics 25 comics at?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I'm just surprized that there aren't more low grade slabs around of a key GA book like Whiz Comics 25. Captain Marvel Adventures 18, a similar GA key book, has 29 universal slabs in 2.0 or worse (17 in 0.5) while Whiz Comics only has 2 (and none are 0.5). It's as ideal a book to get slabbed by sellers and when it comes to GA, the most common grade are on the lower end (or so I've read my entire life), so is it just that much rarer? 

On 7/19/2021 at 1:23 PM, William-James88 said:

I'm just surprized that there aren't more low grade slabs around of a key GA book like Whiz Comics 25. Captain Marvel Adventures 18, a similar GA key book, has 29 universal slabs in 2.0 or worse (17 in 0.5) while Whiz Comics only has 2 (and none are 0.5). It's as ideal a book to get slabbed by sellers and when it comes to GA, the most common grade are on the lower end (or so I've read my entire life), so is it just that much rarer? 

I have low grade copies of both Whiz 25 and Capt. Marvel 18 and neither has been graded.  I didn't think lower grades needed grading because they wouldn't get a premium price like the high grade.

4772864862_25983077ea_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun