• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's MANIFEST series (2022)

9 posts in this topic

Manifest just refuses to crash.

NBC’s canceled airline mystery drama series is back in play after being axed by the network in May after three seasons.

Netflix airs the first two seasons of the show, yet the streamer initially passed on the chance to rescue the Warner Bros. series.

Since then, Manifest has kept pulling in viewers on the platform, promoting Netflix to reconsider their position and engage in talks with the studio, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed (Deadline first reported the development). So, fans might get a fourth season that solves that finale cliffhanger after all.

Meanwhile, showrunner Jeff Rake is keeping the fandom engaged on Twitter and encouraging the #SaveManifest campaign:

Edited by Bosco685

As talks to bring back Manifest continues after its cancellation, working in its favor is that its first two seasons continue to kill it on Netflix. Per the new Nielsen streaming chart, Manifest is still the top choice for viewers.

If you recall, Netflix debuted the first two seasons of the series on its service the week before NBC decided to cancel the Warner Bros TV-produced show after three seasons. After a solid debut, the series soared to No. 1 on the Nielsen’s SVOD charts for the week of June 14-20, when news of its cancellation broke, with almost 2.5 billion minutes viewed.

Now, in numbers reported yesterday for the week of June 21-25, Manifest finished No. 1 again with 2.01 billion minutes viewed for its 29 episodes on Netflix, according to Nielsen. This allowed it to top the No. 2 overall title, Disney+’s movie Luca, which had 1.71 billion minutes viewed. This all bodes well as talks are still ongoing for NBC or Netflix to bring the show back.

I hope they bring it back to wrap things up. 
This show took some weirds turns and had some out of character moments.

We binged this a few weeks ago so now I am vested even though I kinda wish I wasn’t! 😂 

Edited by Comics4All