• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catrick's solo! Diary Secrets 14, Matt Baker! CLOSED
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Well,  after the unparalleled success of  my first  solo  listing, followed by the abysmal failure of my  second attempt, 
it's time for the tiebreaker!

Putting  up a nice Matt Baker  book,  let's see how things roll.

But first:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot.

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

Priority  shipping  to the US  included,   shipping  to Canada or overseas to be determined. 

Check or money order  ***ONLY***  for this transaction.  

Diary Secrets 14  
Matt Baker  cover,  two complete  Baker  reprint stories inside.  Gotta  love it. 

Book  appears  flat and tight,  with  some general wear, with a touch of gloss left and offwhite pages,  BUT!

There are tape repairs inside the FC at both staples, another piece of tape inside upper  RH BC, 
and  tape at both staples on the CF.  Sigh...Close observers will also not a whiff  of  rust migration at both  staples
on the CF.  

With all that being said,  it still  has  very nice eye appeal,  looks  GREAT in a  fresh mylar,  :D 

Asking  $400,  FIRM

DIARY1.jpg

DIARY2.jpg

DIARY3.jpg

Edited by catrick339

One last note. that odd dark color  in the last scan at the bottom of the CF is just a shadow from
the scanner.  I wasn't holding that  part of the book perfectly flat.

NOT  a  stain or discoloration.