• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever sneezed on a comic?
1 1

46 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2021 at 5:52 PM, Morganmi said:

I think I Puked on stack of Youngblood 1's an some LCS the 90's. Nobody even noticed and kept buying them. (shrug)

yep thats what happens.
"wow this liefeld cover looks better than usual"

Then there’s also the complication associated with pet ownership, such as my dog leaving a generous ‘deposit’ two Christmases in a row on my British hardcover comic book annual presents, and territory marking activity in general.

Happy childhood memories.

To be honest, I have a fairly high tolerance for poorly-executed 90s comic art, but I find this cover to be very, very disorienting to look at, a quick glance at most, in order to limit it to being a Nausea Variant and not progressing to full-on expulsion…

2889581.jpg

On 7/24/2021 at 8:55 PM, serling1978 said:

Mistakenly used 90s drek

No need to be coy. I bet it was deliberate, and the choice and the act itself felt very cathartic as a statement and a fitting end.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:51 PM, Ken Aldred said:

To be honest, I have a fairly high tolerance for poorly-executed 90s comic art, but I find this cover to be very, very disorienting to look at, a quick glance at most, in order to limit it to being a Nausea Variant and not progressing to full-on expulsion…

2889581.jpg

Truly bizarre 

My brain is unable to look at the cover as a whole.  Can only look at bits and pieces at a time.....

90CFC97E-758E-4FE4-A066-055D418B21F4.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

My brain is unable to look at the cover as a whole.  Can only look at bits and pieces at a time.....

I didnt see anything just a blank area.
It seems my own brain or perhaps even just my retinas have some self defense mechanism that kicks in.

On 7/24/2021 at 7:14 PM, kav said:

I didnt see anything just a blank area.
It seems my own brain or perhaps even just my retinas have some self defense mechanism that kicks in.

Yeah.  It goes blank if you look at the cover art as a whole:ohnoez:

I concur.

It does seem to be interfering with the electrical activity in my head, similarly first causing eye strain, and then leading to a defensive blankness inside and environmental detachment.

Reminds me of this…

1217365-supermanwhttmot_43_whatever_happ

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 7/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, Ken Aldred said:

2889581.jpg

Is this a actual book? (I honestly have no idea) If so it deserves to be 💩 on never mind sneezed on.

On 7/25/2021 at 11:29 PM, batmiesta said:

Is this a actual book? (I honestly have no idea) If so it deserves to be 💩 on never mind sneezed on.

Yup. It’s an actual printed variant.

On 7/24/2021 at 11:41 AM, Kramerica said:
On 7/23/2021 at 6:01 PM, Jeffro. said:

No. But I once sneezed on the president of NBC's pasta primavera. 

@Kramerica

Don't forget you also prepared someone's dinner after using the urinal and not washing your hands Poppy!

You need to still pay me for that duck. 

1457989549_moresucculent.gif.2ce05951716ea9d94585258f32fc1064.gif

On 7/25/2021 at 7:23 PM, Kramerica said:

And what about my marble rye?

schnitzers...

No spit but I've sweated on a few while taking pictures before selling. 

"Hulk 181- clean tight flat and complete with white pages, sharp corners, bright colors, and a sweat drop stain right on Wolverines face".