• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Bagley Venom page/Chen Iron Man page/Garney Moon Knight page (Scarlet Redemption storyline)

5 posts in this topic

Hi, all;

Once again thanks to everyone who purchased one of my affordable pages on Heritage last week.  I'm happy to see these affordable pages getting snapped up in a transparent, public forum.  Just a reminder that I am running low on these pages and you'll notice a decrease once again in the number of being being offered weekly so just a head's up: if you've been waiting to buy a page, you're running out of time.

Up for auction this week on HA, i've got a nice Bagley Venom page, a Chen Iron Man pages, and a great Garney Moon Knight page.  All auctions end Wednesday, July 28.  Here are the direct links to the pages at auction:

Have a look and pick up a great page or two at prices that won't break your wallet (thumbsu

On 7/26/2021 at 2:58 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all;

Once again thanks to everyone who purchased one of my affordable pages on Heritage last week.  I'm happy to see these affordable pages getting snapped up in a transparent, public forum.  Just a reminder that I am running low on these pages and you'll notice a decrease once again in the number of being being offered weekly so just a head's up: if you've been waiting to buy a page, you're running out of time.

Up for auction this week on HA, i've got a nice Bagley Venom page, a Chen Iron Man pages, and a great Garney Moon Knight page.  All auctions end Wednesday, July 28.  Here are the direct links to the pages at auction:

Have a look and pick up a great page or two at prices that won't break your wallet (thumbsu

Hi, All.  A quick reminder that the auctions for these pages are ending tonight.  Good luck to all bidders!