• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revat's Last Bronze Sale! CLOSED! GO WASH YOUR HANDS!!
5 5

198 posts in this topic

I generally find Revat to be a model of clarity when responding to forum members with vague, amorphous queries. However, this:

On 7/29/2021 at 12:05 PM, revat said:

Summary/Recap W/DISCOUNTS!!

(Pages are hyperlinked, so just click to go there)

PLEASE READ DISCOUNTS CAREFULLY

:news: If you buy 2 or more remaining slabs, TAKE 5% OFF the cost of those slabs.  (must buy at least 2 in this class to activate discount)

:news:If you buy 3 or more remaining books/lots that are listed at $2.50 or less, get those comics/lots for 75 cents EACH. (must buy at least 3 in this class to activate discount)

:news: If you buy 2 or more remaining books/lots IN RED, TAKE 10% OFF the listed price of those books.  (must buy at least 2 in this class to activate discount)

:news: If you buy 2 or more remaining books/lots IN BLUE, TAKE 25% OFF the listed price of those books.  (must buy at least 2 in this class to activate discount)

:news:If you have already purchased a comic in this thread, THANK YOU and please take an additional 1% OFF of all remaining books regardless of how many are purchased.

makes me go:

DNPLFzAWsAEg0x8.jpg

On 7/29/2021 at 11:59 AM, Pontoon said:

I generally find Revat to be a model of clarity when responding to forum members with vague, amorphous queries. However, this:

On 7/29/2021 at 9:05 AM, revat said:

Summary/Recap W/DISCOUNTS!!

(Pages are hyperlinked, so just click to go there)

PLEASE READ DISCOUNTS CAREFULLY

:news: If you buy 2 or more remaining slabs, TAKE 5% OFF the cost of those slabs.  (must buy at least 2 in this class to activate discount)

:news:If you buy 3 or more remaining books/lots that are listed at $2.50 or less, get those comics/lots for 75 cents EACH. (must buy at least 3 in this class to activate discount)

:news: If you buy 2 or more remaining books/lots IN RED, TAKE 10% OFF the listed price of those books.  (must buy at least 2 in this class to activate discount)

:news: If you buy 2 or more remaining books/lots IN BLUE, TAKE 25% OFF the listed price of those books.  (must buy at least 2 in this class to activate discount)

:news:If you have already purchased a comic in this thread, THANK YOU and please take an additional 1% OFF of all remaining books regardless of how many are purchased.

Expand  

makes me go:

DNPLFzAWsAEg0x8.jpg

But also, what time does the train get to Kiev?

On 7/29/2021 at 12:50 PM, steveinthecity said:

Betty & Veronica #139

Superman #188

:takeit:  please add these.

^^ thanks.

Marvel's Greatest Comics 35 FN- $19

WEstern Gunfighters 7 VG/F $8

COnan 18 VG $3.50   Blue @25% off

Superman Family 183-185 VG/F $3 each or all three for $7

Howard the Duck 19 Pence Copy VG/Fn $3.25 Red @ 10% off

Marvel's Greatest Heroes 34 VG $1 since you said Please.

:takeit:

On 7/30/2021 at 1:17 PM, Toz said:

Marvel's Greatest Comics 35 FN- $19

WEstern Gunfighters 7 VG/F $8

COnan 18 VG $3.50   Blue @25% off

Superman Family 183-185 VG/F $3 each or all three for $7

Howard the Duck 19 Pence Copy VG/Fn $3.25 Red @ 10% off

Marvel's Greatest Heroes 34 VG $1 since you said Please.

^^

Hey everyone, now that we're back from the blip, I can announce that we're done posting new books.

The recap with DISCOUNTS is on page 9.

I will start sending out invoices today, so please get your purchases in.  I will leave the thread open over the weekend.

Thanks again everyone, we really appreciate your business.

On 7/29/2021 at 11:59 AM, Pontoon said:

makes me go:

DNPLFzAWsAEg0x8.jpg

I came up with a 220 percent discount for the right combination of books.

On 7/30/2021 at 2:57 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On 7/30/2021 at 2:54 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I came up with a 220 percent discount for the right combination of books.

Is that "common core" math? 

Stan Lee embedded a code in each of my books for sale that he signed.  If you buy them all and look closely at the sigs under a black light, you can put the codes together and reveal the exact chemical composition of Captain America's secret soldier serum (yes I know he didn't come with Captain America).

On 7/30/2021 at 3:54 PM, revat said:

Stan Lee embedded a code in each of my books for sale that he signed.  If you buy them all and look closely at the sigs under a black light, you can put the codes together and reveal the exact chemical composition of Captain America's secret soldier serum (yes I know he didn't come with Captain America).

Was Cap a result of the "Super Soldier Serum" in the 40s?  Or was that a 60s Marvel retcon of his origin?

On 7/30/2021 at 3:56 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Was Cap a result of the "Super Soldier Serum" in the 40s?  Or was that a 60s Marvel retcon of his origin?

There's ONLY one way to find out, buy my CGC SS Stan Lee comics! (also, I don't know.)

On 7/30/2021 at 4:50 PM, silverage12c said:

Green Lantern 63 CGC 8.0 $88

^^ awesome thanks

Next to last bump

Final bump, final invoices going out tomorrow 

:news: All invoices are out and the sale is closed.  If you think you should have received an invoice and have not, please contact me ASAP.

For those who have already paid, THANK YOU, and your items will ship out this Thursday or Friday.  In most cases, tracking should be available on paypal.

Thank you to all who made purchases and to all who checked out the thread. :golfclap::applause::banana:

If for whatever reason you are interested in any remaining books, feel free to PM me and we'll try to get something done.  

I'm cleaning out my collection by the end of this calendar year, so I'm going to be having hopefully at least one sale per month for the rest of this year, though I think they'll all be in "Mixed" or "Copper/Modern".  Please keep an eye our for my next sale in around 2 weeks (or less), which will be a sale of Independent Books (non-Marvel, non-DC) in the Copper/Modern Sales Forum.  It will be quite hodgepodge, but from what I remember there will be some Image Newsstands, some TMNT, early Saga, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember now.

Now please go wash your hands.

Edited by revat