• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving

3 posts in this topic

I’m pretty sure I’ll have moved by the time my comics are graded and ready to be shipped back.  How do I go about changing the shipping address and what would be the cut off time to make the change?

• Administrator
On 7/28/2021 at 11:29 AM, grover961 said:

I’m pretty sure I’ll have moved by the time my comics are graded and ready to be shipped back.  How do I go about changing the shipping address and what would be the cut off time to make the change?

Hello,

You should be able to update your account information when you log in to account on the CGCcomics.com website. After updating your shipping/billing address I would then send an email to customer service at service@cgccomics.com to let them know you did so and you want to make sure they see it on their end. I would do this as soon as you are able. 

• Administrator

Hi, if you have invoices here in the office, you do need to email customer service with the invoice numbers and the new address.  Changing the address on file by logging into your account does not change the address on any invoices already in the system.  We have to change each one of those manually.

Thank you!