• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TODAY AT 1PM EST...WATCH MY LIVE PODCAST ART DROP OF 25 NEW COMIC ART PIECES BEFORE THEY GO ON WEBSITE TOMORROW!
1 1

1 post in this topic

TODAY AT 1PM EST...WATCH MY LIVE WORLDWIDE YOUTUBE PODCAST ART DROP OF 25 NEW COMIC ART PIECES BEFORE THEY GO ON WEBSITE TOMORROW!

I wanted to send out this YOUTUBE email link below (jsut click on picture) to let everyone know that Bashful Bill Cox From COMIC-ART-FANS will be at my place today at 1PM EST (10AM PACIFIC) as we show off 25 all new art pieces FOR SALE which will be going up on the ROMITAMAN.COM website on Sunday!

You can watch and even claim any art piece you like during our podcast before it goes up on the website Sunday if you are watching the show LIVE!....

The art prices Saturday range from $150 to $5000.

I've already put up dozens of other NEW pieces on the website recently as well and everything (including Saturday's art) will be sent out in an email on Sunday as all NEW FOR SALE art will all be up on site then!

Thanks to all for your patronage, and please take care and stay safe through these Covid times we are all going through!

Mike Burkey / ROMITAMAN