• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Every Book has Sold: The Valiant Thread 1992 to Current - Slab and Raws

44 posts in this topic

7 Book Lot all NM - $15

• Book of Death: 1-4 Picks up after, "The Valiant"
  • Book of Death: The Fall of Harbinger NYCC Edition 
  • Book of Death: The Fall of Ninjak 
  • Book of Death: The Fall of X-O Manowar

Master Darque tries to take control of the Geomancer and the Earth 

Gilad vs Unity

64954636118__F322E54F-DE21-4D43-B75A-A5DDB7596516.thumb.jpeg.8c2a9f9deae0ab9ffcf3991fd121bd1c.jpeg

Let me know if there is any interest... the more that is taken the more that I list and maybe even clean out my entire collection.  I am debating it. 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:13 PM, GoldenAgeAddict said:

The recap should be pretty easy…so far

Ha - I will list more before bed.  I have some things listed in an older thread so some scans are already made.   I didn't catch this earlier as I was focused with finishing things with Lego (Put those aside for you) and finishing up the other board member's GI Joe collection. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 8/2/2021 at 10:49 PM, Buzzetta said:

Ha - I will list more before bed.  I have some things listed in an older thread so some scans are already made.   I didn't catch this earlier as I was focused with finishing things with Lego (Put those aside for you) and finishing up the other board member's GI Joe collection. 

No rush.  Will be on the lookout