• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDING TODAY, AUG 9TH --> Strange Adventures #205 CGC 8.5 (1st appearance of Deadman) - tough in high grade

3 posts in this topic

Hi, all;

I've consigned my copy of Strange Adventures #205 CGC 8.5 to Heritage Auctions.  It features the 1st appearance of Deadman, and several recurring characters throughout the series.  If you've ever tried to find a high grade copy of this book, then you know what a challenge it can be to find one in this shape.  In fact, there are only 78 copies in higher grade. 

The auction for this book ends Monday, Aug 9th, and you can view and bid on the book here:

Strange Adventures #205 (DC, 1967) CGC VF+ 8.5 Off-white to white | Lot #13761 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com)

Good luck to all bidders, and thanks for looking (thumbsu

Silver Age (1956-1969):Superhero, Strange Adventures #205 (DC, 1967) CGC VF+ 8.5 Off-white to white pages....

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 8/5/2021 at 12:48 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all;

I've consigned my copy of Strange Adventures #205 CGC 8.5 to Heritage Auctions.  It features the 1st appearance of Deadman, and several recurring characters throughout the series.  If you've ever tried to find a high grade copy of this book, then you know what a challenge it can be to find one in this shape.  In fact, there are only 78 copies in higher grade. 

The auction for this book ends Monday, Aug 9th, and you can view and bid on the book here:

Strange Adventures #205 (DC, 1967) CGC VF+ 8.5 Off-white to white | Lot #13761 | Heritage Auctions (ha.com)

Good luck to all bidders, and thanks for looking (thumbsu

Silver Age (1956-1969):Superhero, Strange Adventures #205 (DC, 1967) CGC VF+ 8.5 Off-white to white pages....

Auction ends today.

Edited by jjonahjameson11