• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1st Print copy of The Boys, ISSUE 1! Priced to move, Take a Look! From the Amazon Prime Series! Garth Ennis! PRICE DROP!

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I was going through some old boxes yesterday and found this copy of The Boys issue 1!!

This is a FIRST PRINT, ISSUE ONE of the Garth Ennis series, The Boys!

Now, this is not a near mint copy, as you can see in the pics, there are some spots of spine stress on the front and back.

The front cover has some damage on the bottom right of it, again, you can see from the pics.

Other than that, the book is pretty clean...…I have looked on eBay and saw that 5.0's and 7.0's were selling for over 100 bucks.  I would think this may grade higher but for anyone who is a fan of the comic series or the show, this is your chance to own issue one at a very affordable price!\

I accept PayPal.

I do accept returns up to 30 days after you receive the book if for any reason you are not happy.

my price is 50 dollars shipped in the US(Mailing Priority!)

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks

Boys0.jpg

Boys1.jpg

Boys2.jpg

Boys3.jpg

boys4.jpg

Boys5.jpg

Boys6.jpg

Boys7.jpg

Edited by littlebull